Infrastructure, Externalities, and Economic Development: A Study of the Indian Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:198-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agarwalla, Astha, 2011. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mitra, Arup & Sharma, Chandan & Véganzonès-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2016. "Infrastructure, information & communication technology and firms’ productive performance of the Indian manufacturing," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 353-371.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:195-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arup Mitra & Chandan Sharma & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011.
"Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure and Information & Communication Technology,"
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Arup MITRA & Chandan SHARMA, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure and Information & Communication Technology," Working Papers 201115, CERDI.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Arup MITRA & Chandan SHARMA, 2012. "Are reforms productive? Explaining productivity and efficiency in the Indian manufacturing," Working Papers 201233, CERDI.
- Isabelle Joumard & Urban Sila & Hermes Morgavi, 2015. "Challenges and Opportunities of India's Manufacturing Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1183, OECD Publishing.
- Chakraborty Shankha & Dabla-Norris Era, 2011. "The Quality of Public Investment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2015.
"The Impacts of Infrastructure in Development: A Selective Survey,"
ADBI Working Papers
511, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yasuyuki Sawada, 2015. "The Impacts of Infrastructure in Development: A Selective Survey," Working Papers id:6482, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:energy:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:587-596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015.
"The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets. Evidence from Uganda,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 385-412.
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6923, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2013. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6600, The World Bank.
- Eric Strobl & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "The effect of weather-induced internal migration on local labor markets. Evidence from Uganda," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00977051, HAL.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:140-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:629-:d:200723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis & Patrick Plane, 2019.
"Innovation, productivity, exports and the investment climate: A study based on Indian manufacturing firm-level data,"
- Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2019. "Innovation, productivity, exports and the investment climate: A study based on Indian manufacturing firm-level data," Working Papers halshs-01990327, HAL.
- Changqing Luo & Mengzhen Li & Zisheng Ouyang, 2016. "An Empirical Study on the Correlation Structure of Credit Spreads based on the Dynamic and Pair Copula Functions," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 284-303, August.
- M. Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2012. "Equipment investment, output and productivity in China," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 181-207, February.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daido, Kohei & Tabata, Ken, 2013.
"Public infrastructure, production organization, and economic development,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 330-346.
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2012. "Public Infrastructures, Production Organizations, and Economic Development," Discussion Paper Series 93, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2012.
- Adel Mohsen & Soo Chua & Che Sab, 2015. "Determinants of industrial output in Syria," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:291-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .