Option pricing and Esscher transform under regime switching
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/10436/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Buchen, Peter W. & Kelly, Michael, 1996. "The Maximum Entropy Distribution of an Asset Inferred from Option Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 143-159, March.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1983. "A stochastic calculus model of continuous trading: Complete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-316, August.
- X. Guo, 2001. "Information and option pricings," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 38-44.
- Bühlmann, Hans & Delbaen, Freddy & Embrechts, Paul & Shiryaev, Albert N., 1998. "On Esscher Transforms in Discrete Finance Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 171-186, November.
- Robert J. Elliott & John van der Hoek, 1997. "An application of hidden Markov models to asset allocation problems (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 229-238.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Kitamura, Yuichi & Stutzer, Michael, 2002. "Connections between entropic and linear projections in asset pricing estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 159-174, March.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Elliott, R. J. & Malcolm, W. P. & Tsoi, Allanus H., 2003. "Robust parameter estimation for asset price models with Markov modulated volatilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1391-1409, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:423-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.