On option pricing under a completely random measure via a generalized Esscher transform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Back, Kerry & Pliska, Stanley R., 1991. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Goovaerts, Marc J. & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2008. "Actuarial risk measures for financial derivative pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 540-547, April.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1983. "A stochastic calculus model of continuous trading: Complete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-316, August.
- Wang, Shaun S., 2003. "Equilibrium Pricing Transforms: New Results Using Buhlmann’s 1980 Economic Model," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 57-73, May.
- Robert Elliott & Carlton-James Osakwe, 2006. "Option Pricing for Pure Jump Processes with Markov Switching Compensators," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 250-275, April.
- Albert Lo & Chung-Sing Weng, 1989. "On a class of Bayesian nonparametric estimates: II. Hazard rate estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(2), pages 227-245, June.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Prünster & Matteo Ruggiero, 2011. "A Bayesian nonparametric approach to modeling market share dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 217, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:43:y:2008:i:1:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.