A Bayesian nonparametric approach to modeling market share dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Iorio, Maria & Muller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L. & MacEachern, Steven N., 2004. "An ANOVA Model for Dependent Random Measures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 205-215, January.
- Griffin, J. E. & Steel, M. F. J., 2004.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference for stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 121-152, November.
- Jim E. Griffin & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference for Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0209001, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 2002.
- Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew & Hausman, Jerry, 2008.
"A Bayesian mixed logit-probit model for multinomial choice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 232-246, December.
- Martin Burda & Matthew C. Harding & Jerry Hausman, 2008. "A Bayesian mixed logit-probit model for multinomial choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lau, John W. & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "On option pricing under a completely random measure via a generalized Esscher transform," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 99-107, August.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2011. "Stick-breaking autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 383-396, June.
- Walker, Stephen & Muliere, Pietro, 2003. "A bivariate Dirichlet process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-7, August.
- Ramsés H. Mena & Stephen G. Walker, 2005. "Stationary Autoregressive Models via a Bayesian Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 789-805, November.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006. "Order-Based Dependent Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 179-194, March.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Vaillancourt, Jean, 1990. "Interacting Fleming-Viot processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 45-57, October.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Lorenzo Trippa & Peter Müller & Wesley Johnson, 2011. "The multivariate beta process and an extension of the Polya tree model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 17-34.
- David B. Dunson & Ju-Hyun Park, 2008. "Kernel stick-breaking processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 307-323.
- Vaillancourt, Jean, 1990. "On the scaling theorem for interacting Fleming-Viot processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 263-267, December.
- Jason A. Duan & Michele Guindani & Alan E. Gelfand, 2007. "Generalized Spatial Dirichlet Process Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 809-825.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Nonparametrics; Gibbs sampler; interacting Polya urns; particle system; species sampling models; market dynamics; interacting Fleming-Viot processes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-10-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2011-10-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-01 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.