The multivariate beta process and an extension of the Polya tree model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nieto-Barajas, Luis E., 2014. "Bayesian semiparametric analysis of short- and long-term hazard ratios with covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 477-490.
- Igor Prünster & Matteo Ruggiero, 2011. "A Bayesian nonparametric approach to modeling market share dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 217, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bassetti, Federico & Casarin, Roberto & Leisen, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Beta-product dependent Pitman–Yor processes for Bayesian inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 49-72.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti, 2013. "A class of hazard rate mixtures for combining survival data from different experiments," DEM Working Papers Series 059, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Peluso, Stefano & Mira, Antonietta & Muliere, Pietro, 2015. "Reinforced urn processes for credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.