Pitman closeness of current k-records to population quantiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bose, Sudip & Datta, Gauri Sankar & Ghosh, Malay, 1993. "Pitman's measure of closeness for symmetric stable distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-251, June.
- Fountain, Robert L. & Keating, Jerome P., 1994. "The Pitman comparison of unbiased linear estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-136, January.
- Ahmadi, Jafar & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Pitman closeness of record values to population quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2037-2044, October.
- Ahmadi, J. & Razmkhah, M. & Balakrishnan, N., 2009. "Current k-records and their use in distribution-free confidence intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 29-37, January.
- Ahmadi, J. & Balakrishnan, N., 2004. "Confidence intervals for quantiles in terms of record range," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 395-405, July.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Iliopoulos, G. & Keating, J.P. & Mason, R.L., 2009. "Pitman closeness of sample median to population median," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(16), pages 1759-1766, August.
- Ahmadi, Jafar & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Pitman closeness of current records for location-scale families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(21-22), pages 1577-1583, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. MirMostafaee & Jafar Ahmadi & Narjes Sadeghian, 2015. "Pitman closeness of predictors of future order statistics for two parameter exponential distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1163-1183, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSymmetric distributions; Confidence intervals; Population median;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:148-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.