Arbitrary initial values and random norm for explosive AR(1) processes generated by stationary errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, S.Y. & Basawa, I.V., 2011. "Asymptotic optimal inference for multivariate branching-Markov processes via martingale estimating functions and mixed normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(6), pages 1018-1031, July.
- Hwang, S.Y. & Kim, S. & Lee, S.D. & Basawa, I.V., 2007. "Generalized least squares estimation for explosive AR(1) processes with conditionally heteroscedastic errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(13), pages 1439-1448, July.
- S. Y. Hwang & I. V. Basawa, 2005. "Explosive Random-Coefficient AR(1) Processes and Related Asymptotics for Least-Squares Estimation," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 807-824, November.
- Jeganathan, P., 1995. "Some Aspects of Asymptotic Theory with Applications to Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 818-887, October.
- Monsour, Michael J. & Mikulski, Piotr W., 1998. "On limiting distributions in explosive autoregressive processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 141-147, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph P. Kustosz & Anne Leucht & Christine H. MÜller, 2016. "Tests Based on Simplicial Depth for AR(1) Models With Explosion," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 763-784, November.
More about this item
KeywordsExplosive AR(1); Initial value; Random norm; Dependent errors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:127-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.