Tests Based on Simplicial Depth for AR(1) Models With Explosion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Kustosz & Christine Müller, 2014. "Analysis of crack growth with robust, distribution-free estimators and tests for non-stationary autoregressive processes," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 125-140, February.
- Liesa Denecke & Christine Müller, 2014. "Consistency of the likelihood depth estimator for the correlation coefficient," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 3-13, February.
- Hwang, S.Y. & Kim, S. & Lee, S.D. & Basawa, I.V., 2007. "Generalized least squares estimation for explosive AR(1) processes with conditionally heteroscedastic errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(13), pages 1439-1448, July.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Yu, Jun, 2015.
"Limit theory for an explosive autoregressive process,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 176-180.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2013. "Limit Theory for an Explosive Autoregressive Process," Working Papers 08-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Denecke, Liesa & Müller, Christine H., 2011. "Robust estimators and tests for bivariate copulas based on likelihood depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2724-2738, September.
- Vygantas Paulaauskas & Svetlozar Rachev, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimators in regression models with infinite variance innovations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 47-65, January.
- Hwang, S.Y., 2013. "Arbitrary initial values and random norm for explosive AR(1) processes generated by stationary errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 127-134.
- S. Y. Hwang & I. V. Basawa, 2005. "Explosive Random-Coefficient AR(1) Processes and Related Asymptotics for Least-Squares Estimation," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 807-824, November.
- Wellmann, Robin & Harmand, Peter & Müller, Christine H., 2009. "Distribution-free tests for polynomial regression based on simplicial depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 622-635, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:37:y:2016:i:6:p:763-784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.