Asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations with nonnegative and dependent random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Li, 2009. "Precise large deviations for dependent random variables with heavy tails," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1290-1298, May.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Tang, Qihe & Su, Chun & Jiang, Tao & Zhang, Jinsong, 2001. "Large deviations for heavy-tailed random sums in compound renewal model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 91-100, March.
- Liu, Xijun & Gao, Qingwu & Wang, Yuebao, 2012. "A note on a dependent risk model with constant interest rate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 707-712.
- Lu, Dawei, 2012. "Lower bounds of large deviation for sums of long-tailed claims in a multi-risk model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1242-1250.
- Lin, Jianxi, 2008. "The general principle for precise large deviations of heavy-tailed random sums," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 749-758, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuejun Wang & Chen Xu & Tien-Chung Hu & Andrei Volodin & Shuhe Hu, 2014. "On complete convergence for widely orthant-dependent random variables and its applications in nonparametric regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 607-629, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPrecise large deviations; Asymptotic lower bound; Non-random sums; Random sums; Dependence structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .