Asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations with nonnegative and dependent random variables
In this paper, asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations for non-random sums and random sums of nonnegative random variables (r.v.s) are derived under some fairly weak conditions. The obtained results are used to derive asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations in a multi-risk model. All the results we establish extend and improve the related existing results substantially.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lu, Dawei, 2012. "Lower bounds of large deviation for sums of long-tailed claims in a multi-risk model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1242-1250.
- Liu, Li, 2009. "Precise large deviations for dependent random variables with heavy tails," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1290-1298, May.
- Liu, Xijun & Gao, Qingwu & Wang, Yuebao, 2012. "A note on a dependent risk model with constant interest rate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 707-712.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Jianxi, 2008. "The general principle for precise large deviations of heavy-tailed random sums," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 749-758, April.
- Tang, Qihe & Su, Chun & Jiang, Tao & Zhang, Jinsong, 2001. "Large deviations for heavy-tailed random sums in compound renewal model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 91-100, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.