Asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations with nonnegative and dependent random variables
In this paper, asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations for non-random sums and random sums of nonnegative random variables (r.v.s) are derived under some fairly weak conditions. The obtained results are used to derive asymptotic lower bounds of precise large deviations in a multi-risk model. All the results we establish extend and improve the related existing results substantially.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Liu, Xijun & Gao, Qingwu & Wang, Yuebao, 2012. "A note on a dependent risk model with constant interest rate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 707-712.
- Lu, Dawei, 2012. "Lower bounds of large deviation for sums of long-tailed claims in a multi-risk model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1242-1250.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Qihe & Su, Chun & Jiang, Tao & Zhang, Jinsong, 2001. "Large deviations for heavy-tailed random sums in compound renewal model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 91-100, March.
- Liu, Li, 2009. "Precise large deviations for dependent random variables with heavy tails," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1290-1298, May.
- Lin, Jianxi, 2008. "The general principle for precise large deviations of heavy-tailed random sums," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 749-758, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:331-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.