Almost sure asymptotic for Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes of Poisson potential
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bretó, Carles & Ionides, Edward L., 2011. "Compound Markov counting processes and their applications to modeling infinitesimally over-dispersed systems," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws111914, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kumar, A. & Nane, Erkan & Vellaisamy, P., 2011. "Time-changed Poisson processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1899-1910.
- Bretó, Carles & Ionides, Edward L., 2011. "Compound Markov counting processes and their applications to modeling infinitesimally over-dispersed systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2571-2591, November.
- Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2001. "Time Changes for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 79-96.
- M. J. Faddy & J. S. Fenlon, 1999. "Stochastic modelling of the invasion process of nematodes in fly larvae," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(1), pages 31-37.
More about this item
KeywordsOrnstein–Uhlenbeck process; Poisson potential; Feynman–Kac formula; Principle eigenvalue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:12:p:2091-2102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.