On unbiased optimal L-statistics quantile estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Ferrari & Sandra Paterlini, 2007.
"The Maximum Lq-Likelihood Method: an Application to Extreme Quantile Estimation in Finance,"
Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance)
0003, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Davide Ferrari & Sandra Paterlini, 2007. "The Maximum Lq-Likelihood Method: an Application to Extreme Quantile Estimation in Finance," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 001, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Davide Ferrari & Sandra Paterlini, 2007. "The Maximum Lq-Likelihood Method: an Application to Extreme Quantile Estimation in Finance," Department of Economics 555, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Balakrishnan, N. & Saleh, H.M., 2011. "Relations for moments of progressively Type-II censored order statistics from half-logistic distribution with applications to inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2775-2792, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Rinat Menyashev, 2013. "Freedom, Ratings and Economic Growth: In Search of Reliable Dependencies," Working Papers 0063, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016.
"Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 87-113.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch, 2016. "Cross-Country Electricity Trade, Renewable Energy and European Transmission Infrastructure Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/229, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Fadaeenejad, M. & Radzi, M.A.M. & AbKadir, M.Z.A. & Hizam, H., 2014. "Assessment of hybrid renewable power sources for rural electrification in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 299-305.
- Fang, Xiande & Li, Dingkun, 2013. "Solar photovoltaic and thermal technology and applications in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 330-340.
More about this item
KeywordsUnbiased quantile estimator; L-statistics; Location-scale distributions; Best linear unbiased estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:1891-1897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.