Lp solutions to backward stochastic differential equations with discontinuous generators
In this paper, we deal with the Lp(p>1) solutions to one dimensional backward stochastic differential equations (BSDEs) with discontinuous generators. We obtain an existence theorem of Lp solutions for BSDEs whose generators satisfy a kind of discontinuous condition in y and are uniformly continuous in z.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Jia, Guangyan, 2008. "A class of backward stochastic differential equations with discontinuous coefficients," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 231-237, February.
- Zheng, Shiqiu & Zhou, Shengwu, 2008. "A generalized existence theorem of reflected BSDEs with double obstacles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(5), pages 528-536, April.
- Fan, ShengJun & Jiang, Long & Tian, DeJian, 2011. "One-dimensional BSDEs with finite and infinite time horizons," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 427-440, March.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Mao, Xuerong, 1995. "Adapted solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 281-292, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:2:p:503-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.