One-dimensional BSDEs with left-continuous, lower semi-continuous and linear-growth generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jia, Guangyan, 2008. "A class of backward stochastic differential equations with discontinuous coefficients," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 231-237, February.
- Lepeltier, J. P. & San Martin, J., 1997. "Backward stochastic differential equations with continuous coefficient," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 425-430, April.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Liu, Jicheng & Ren, Jiagang, 2002. "Comparison theorem for solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with continuous coefficient," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 93-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, ShengJun, 2016. "Existence of solutions to one-dimensional BSDEs with semi-linear growth and general growth generators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 7-15.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equation; Existence; Linear-growth generator; Comparison theorem; Levi type theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:10:p:1792-1798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .