Comparison theorem for solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with continuous coefficient
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lepeltier, J. P. & San Martin, J., 1997. "Backward stochastic differential equations with continuous coefficient," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 425-430, April.
- Mao, Xuerong, 1995. "Adapted solutions of backward stochastic differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 281-292, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, ShengJun, 2016. "Existence of solutions to one-dimensional BSDEs with semi-linear growth and general growth generators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 7-15.
- Fan, ShengJun & Jiang, Long, 2012. "One-dimensional BSDEs with left-continuous, lower semi-continuous and linear-growth generators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1792-1798.
- Qiao, Huijie & Zhang, Xicheng, 2007. "Homeomorphism of solutions to backward SDEs and applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 399-408, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equations Comparison theorem Grownwall's lemma Equi-continuous;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:56:y:2002:i:1:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.