Error covariance matrix estimation using ridge estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luo, June, 2010. "The discovery of mean square error consistency of a ridge estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 343-347, March.
- Shao, Jun & Chow, Shein-Chung, 2007. "Variable screening in predicting clinical outcome with high-dimensional microarrays," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(8), pages 1529-1538, September.
- Cai, Tony & Liu, Weidong, 2011. "Adaptive Thresholding for Sparse Covariance Matrix Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 672-684.
- Luo, June, 2012. "Asymptotic efficiency of ridge estimator in linear and semiparametric linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 58-62.
- Rothman, Adam J. & Levina, Elizaveta & Zhu, Ji, 2009. "Generalized Thresholding of Large Covariance Matrices," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 177-186.
- Fan, Jianqing & Fan, Yingying & Lv, Jinchi, 2008. "High dimensional covariance matrix estimation using a factor model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 186-197, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh dimension; Error covariance matrix; Ridge estimation; Asymptotic property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:257-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.