On sample marginal quantiles for stationary processes
We establish the asymptotic normality of marginal sample quantiles for S-mixing vector stationary processes. S-mixing is a recently introduced and widely applicable notion of dependence. Results of some Monte Carlo simulations are given.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1972. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles for sequences of [phi]-mixing random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2005. "The asymptotic distribution of the unconditional quantile estimator under dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 243-250, July.
- Jean-David FERMANIAN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Copulas for Time Series," FAME Research Paper Series rp57, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dutta, Kalyan & Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1971. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles in some stationary multivariate autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 186-198, June.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Schauer, Johannes, 2009. "Asymptotic results for the empirical process of stationary sequences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 1298-1324, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.