On sample marginal quantiles for stationary processes
We establish the asymptotic normality of marginal sample quantiles for S-mixing vector stationary processes. S-mixing is a recently introduced and widely applicable notion of dependence. Results of some Monte Carlo simulations are given.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1972. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles for sequences of [phi]-mixing random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2005. "The asymptotic distribution of the unconditional quantile estimator under dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 243-250, July.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Schauer, Johannes, 2009. "Asymptotic results for the empirical process of stationary sequences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 1298-1324, April.
- Jean-David FERMANIAN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Copulas for Time Series," FAME Research Paper Series rp57, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dutta, Kalyan & Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1971. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles in some stationary multivariate autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 186-198, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.