Quantile based entropy function in past lifetime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunoj, S.M. & Sankaran, P.G., 2012. "Quantile based entropy function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1049-1053.
- Navarro, J. & Sunoj, S.M. & Linu, M.N., 2011. "Characterizations of bivariate models using dynamic Kullback-Leibler discrimination measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1594-1598, November.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Unnikrishnan Nair, N. & Sreedevi, E.P., 2010. "A quantile based test for comparing cumulative incidence functions of competing risks models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(9-10), pages 886-891, May.
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 2009. "On a representation of weighted distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(15), pages 1690-1694, August.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:6:p:757-767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asok Nanda & Prasanta Paul, 2006. "Some Properties of Past Entropy and their Applications," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 47-61, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M. & Nair, N. Unnikrishnan, 2016. "Kullback–Leibler divergence: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 72-79.
- Nanda, Asok K. & Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M., 2014. "Rényi’s residual entropy: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-121.
More about this item
KeywordsShannon entropy; Past lifetime; Quantile function; Reliability measures; Characterizations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:1:p:366-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.