A note on EM algorithm for mixture models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linton, Oliver & Xiao, Zhijie, 2007.
"A Nonparametric Regression Estimator That Adapts To Error Distribution Of Unknown Form,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 371-413, June.
- Linton, Oliver Bruce & Xiao, Zhijie, 2001. "A nonparametric regression estimator that adapts to error distribution of unknown form," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,33, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & Zhijie Xiao, 2001. "A Nonparametric Regression Estimator that Adapts to Error Distribution of Unknown Form," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 419, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Linton, Oliver & Xiao, Zhijie, 2001. "A nonparametric regression estimator that adapts to error distribution of unknown form," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2120, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yingcun Xia, 2004. "Efficient estimation for semivarying-coefficient models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 661-681, September.
- Ao Yuan & Jan G. De Gooijer, 2007. "Semiparametric Regression with Kernel Error Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 841-869.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weixin Yao & Longhai Li, 2014. "A New Regression Model: Modal Linear Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(3), pages 656-671, September.
- Chen, Yixin & Wang, Qin & Yao, Weixin, 2015. "Adaptive estimation for varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 17-31.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive regression; EM algorithm; Edge-preserving smoothers; Mode; Robust regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:2:p:519-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.