Citations for "Advertising, Breadth of Ownership, and Liquidity"
by Gustavo Grullon
- Pavel Ciaian & Miroslava Rajcaniova & d'Artis Kancs, 2014.
"The Economics of BitCoin Price Formation,"
- Bodnaruk, Andriy & Ostberg, Per, 2009. "Does investor recognition predict returns?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 208-226, February.
- Aouadi, Amal & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013.
"Investor attention and stock market activity: Evidence from France,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 674-681.
- Amal Aouadi & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Investor attention and stock market activity: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2014-405, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2014. "The liquidity cost implications arising from the attraction of regional primary listings: Evidence from West Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 91-110.
- Kaniel, Ron & Ozoguz, Arzu & Starks, Laura, 2012. "The high volume return premium: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 255-279.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2013.
"Online Appendix to "Brand Capital and Firm Value","
12-71, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Rubin, Amir, 2007. "Ownership level, ownership concentration and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-248, August.
- De Winne, Rudy & Gresse, Carole & Platten, Isabelle, 2014. "Liquidity and risk sharing benefits from opening an ETF market with liquidity providers: Evidence from the CAC 40 index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 31-43.
- Peress, Joel, 2010. "The tradeoff between risk sharing and information production in financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 124-155, January.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013.
"Brand Capital and Firm Value,"
Working Paper Series
2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Chemmanur, Thomas & Yan, An, 2009. "Product market advertising and new equity issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 40-65, April.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2010. "Really “Lost in translation”? The economic consequences of issuing an annual report in English," Post-Print hal-00479511, HAL.
- Umit G. Gurun & Gregor Matvos & Amit Seru, 2013. "Advertising Expensive Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 18910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & James Tompkins & Ping Zhang, 2003.
"What's in a name? An experimental examination of investment behavior,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper No.
2003-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy Ackert & Bryan Church & James Tompkins & Ping Zhang, 2005. "What’s in a Name? An Experimental Examination of Investment Behavior," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 281-304, 06.
- Joseph, Kissan & Wintoki, M. Babajide, 2013. "Advertising investments, information asymmetry, and insider gains," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-15.
- Marco GAMBARO & Riccardo PUGLISI, 2009.
"What do ads buy? Daily coverage of listed companies on the Italian press,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-36, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marco Gambaro and Riccardo Puglisi, 2010. "What Do Ads Buy? Daily Coverage of Listed Companies on the Italian Press," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/26, European University Institute.
- Kale, Jayant R. & Loon, Yee Cheng, 2011. "Product market power and stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 376-410, May.
- Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W., 2010. "Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1324-1327, December.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony, 2015. "Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 128-149.
- Yuan Huang & Steven Wei, 2012. "Advertising intensity, investor recognition, and implied cost of capital," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 275-298, April.
- Chien-Wei Chen & Min-Hsien Chiang & Chi-Lin Yang, 2014. "New product preannouncements, advertising investments, and stock returns," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 207-218, June.
- Gallaher, Steven & Kaniel, Ron & Starks, Laura T, 2015. "Advertising and Mutual Funds: From Families to Individual Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 10329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larkin, Yelena, 2013. "Brand perception, cash flow stability, and financial policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 232-253.
- Zhang, Wei & Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Yongjie & Xiong, Xiong, 2013. "Open source information, investor attention, and asset pricing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 613-619.
- Zhao, Zhongkuang & Li, Shuqi & Xiong, Heping, 2014. "Short sale constraints, disperse pessimistic beliefs and market efficiency — Evidence from the Chinese stock market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 333-342.
- Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2011. "Accounting disclosures, accounting quality and conditional and unconditional conservatism," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 88-102, April.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne R., 2014. "Do independent directors cause improvements in firm transparency?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 383-403.
- Katsushi Suzuki, 2015. "Unique Dividends for Retail Shareholders: Evidence from Shareholder Perks Previous studies indicate that retail investors are thought of as noise traders, price-takers, and free riders. However, many ," Discussion Papers 2015-20, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Foreign Entry and Firm Advertising Intensity: Evidence from China," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, August.
- Fee, C. Edward & Hadlock, Charles J. & Pierce, Joshua R., 2012. "What happens in acquisitions?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 584-597.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
- Brown, Stephen & Hillegeist, Stephen A. & Lo, Kin, 2009. "The effect of earnings surprises on information asymmetry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 208-225, June.
- Loughran, Tim & Schultz, Paul, 2005. "Liquidity: Urban versus rural firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 341-374, November.
- Lipson, Marc L. & Mortal, Sandra, 2007. "Liquidity and firm characteristics: Evidence from mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 342-361, November.
- Sofía B. Ramos & Helena Veiga & Pedro Latoeiro, 2013. "Predictability of stock market activity using Google search queries," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130605, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Joseph, Kissan & Babajide Wintoki, M. & Zhang, Zelin, 2011. "Forecasting abnormal stock returns and trading volume using investor sentiment: Evidence from online search," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1116-1127, October.
- Green, T. Clifton & Jame, Russell, 2013. "Company name fluency, investor recognition, and firm value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 813-834.
- Poon, Ser-Huang & Rockinger, Michael & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2013. "Market liquidity and institutional trading during the 2007–8 financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 86-97.
- Ding, Rong & Cheng, Peng, 2011. "Speculative trading, price pressure and overvaluation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 419-442, July.
- O'Brien, Patricia C. & Tan, Hongping, 2015. "Geographic proximity and analyst coverage decisions: Evidence from IPOs," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 41-59.