Citations for "Securitisation and Financial Stability"
by HyunSong Shin
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Securitization," NBER Working Papers 18611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Battaglia, Francesca & Gallo, Angela, 2013. "Securitization and systemic risk: An empirical investigation on Italian banks over the financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 274-286.
- Olivier Bruno & Alexandra Girod, 2013. "Procyclicality and Bank Portfolio Risk Level under a Constant Leverage Ratio," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Spiraling toward market completeness and financial instability," Papers 0906.1462, arXiv.org.
- Daníelsson, Jón & Jorgensen, Bjørn N. & Samorodnitsky, Gennady & Sarma, Mandira & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Fat tails, VaR and subadditivity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 283-291.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2011. "It happened again: A Minskian analysis of the subprime loan crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 441-455, September.
- Kara, A. & Marques-Ibanez, D. & Ongena, S., 2011.
"Securitization and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Wholesale Loan Market,"
2011-081, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "Securitization and lending standards: evidence from the wholesale loan market," Working Paper Series 1362, European Central Bank.
- Lux, Thomas, 2014. "Emergence of a Core-Periphery Structure in a Simple Dynamic Model of the Interbank Market," FinMaP-Working Papers 3, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Olivier Bruno & André Cartapanis & Eric Nasica, 2014.
"Bank Leverage, Financial Fragility and Prudential Regulation,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2014-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Olivier Bruno & André Cartapanis & Eric Nasica, 2013. "Bank leverage, financial fragility and prudential regulation," Working Papers halshs-00853701, HAL.
- Mirela Niculae, 2013. "Regulations Regarding Financial Stability for Banking System," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 187-190, January.
- Anderson, Alyssa G., 2015. "Ambiguity in Securitization Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013.
"Leveraged network-based financial accelerator,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1626-1640.
- Michalak, Tobias C. & Uhde, André, 2012. "Credit risk securitization and bank soundness in Europe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 272-285.
- Masazumi Hattori & Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2009. "Incentives to Issue Low-Quality Securitized Products in the OTD Business Model," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-26, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015.
"Systemic Risk and Stability in Financial Networks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 564-608, February.
- Frank Schmielewski, 2012. "Leveraging and risk taking within the German banking system: Evidence of the financial crisis in 2007 and 2008," Working Paper Series in Economics 229, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Sarkisyan, Anna & Casu, Barbara, 2013. "Retained interests in securitisations and implications for bank solvency," Working Paper Series 1538, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Lux, 2014. "Emergence of a Core-Periphery Structure in a Simple Dynamic Model of the Interbank Market," Kiel Working Papers 1917, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joon-Ho Hahm & Frederic S. Mishkin & Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2012.
"Macroprudential Policies in Open Emerging Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
17780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahm, Joon-Ho & Mishkin, Frederic S. & Shin, Hyun Song & Shin, Kwanho, 2011. "Macroprudential policies in open emerging economies," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 63-114.
- Affinito, Massimiliano & Tagliaferri, Edoardo, 2010. "Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 189-202, December.
- Bertay, A.C., 2014. "Essays on the impact of government policy, internationalization and financial innovation on financial stability," Other publications TiSEM 709fc70f-59d5-4fdc-a029-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kero, Afroditi, 2013. "Banks’ risk taking, financial innovation and macroeconomic risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 112-124.
- Bandara, Amarakoon, 2014. "How effective are countercyclical policy tools in mitigating the impact of financial and economic crises in Africa?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 840-854.
- Martin Kuncl, 2015. "Securitization under Asymmetric Information over the Business Cycle," Working Papers 15-9, Bank of Canada.
- López-Penabad, Mª Celia & López-Andión, Carmen & Iglesias-Casal, Ana & Maside-Sanfiz, Jose Manuel, 2015. "Securitization in Spain and the wealth effect for shareholders," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 308-323.
- Yener Altunbas & Alper Kara & Aydin Ozkan, 2014. "Securitisation and banking risk: What do we know so far?," Working Papers 14006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Marques-Ibanez, David & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2012. "Securitization, risk-transferring and financial instability: The case of Spain," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 80-101.
- Ehret, Michael, 2014. "Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2686-2692.
- Li, Zhe & Sun, Jianfei, 2011. "Bank competition, securitization and risky investment," MPRA Paper 34173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eddie Gerba, 2014. "Have the US macro-financial linkages changed? the balance sheet dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56407, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fontana, Olimpia & Godin, Antoine, 2013. "Securitization, housing market and banking sector behavior in a stock-flow consistent model," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Toyofuku, Kenta, 2013. "Stability or restructuring? Macroeconomic dynamics under soft budget constraint problems," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 625-649.
- Michael Hilmer, 2014. "Bailouts, Bonuses and Bankers' Short-Termism," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-17, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2010.
"Does monetary policy affect bank risk-taking?,"
Working Paper Series
1166, European Central Bank.
- Pu Liu & Yingying Shao, 2013. "Small business loan securitization and interstate risk sharing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 449-460, August.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Georgy Chabakauri & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2011. "Securitized lending, asymmetric information, and financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43166, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.