Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vincenzo Quadrini & Laura Moretti & Alessandro Barattieri, 2017. "Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage," 2017 Meeting Papers 504, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Moretti, Laura & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2016. "Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage," Research Technical Papers 07/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent & Yesiltas, Sevcan, 2012.
"Leverage across firms, banks, and countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 284-298.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Yesiltas, Sevcan, 2011. "Leverage Across Firms, Banks and Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen & Sevcan Yesiltas, 2011. "Leverage Across Firms, Banks, and Countries," NBER Working Papers 17354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuomas Antero Peltonen & Michela Rancan & Peter Sarlin, 2019.
"Interconnectedness of the banking sector as a vulnerability to crises,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 963-990, April.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sarlin, Peter & Rancan, Michela, 2015. "Interconnectedness of the banking sector as a vulnerability to crises," Working Paper Series 1866, European Central Bank.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno M & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2000.
"Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations, and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 611-638, August.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi, 2000. "Systemic risk, interbank relations, and liquidity provision by the central bank," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 611-640.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi & Jean Charles Rochet, 1998. "Systemic risk, interbank relations and liquidity provision by the Central Bank," Economics Working Papers 440, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 1999.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by the Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 2325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- X. Freixas & B. Parigi & J-C. Rochet, 2000. "Systemic Risk, Interbank Relations and Liquidity Provision by theCentral Bank," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 47, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Rocco Huang & Lev Ratnovski, 2009. "Why Are Canadian Banks More Resilient?," IMF Working Papers 09/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Billio, Monica & Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012.
"Econometric measures of connectedness and systemic risk in the finance and insurance sectors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 535-559.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Econometric Measures of Connectedness and Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," Working Papers 2011_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Franziska Bremus & Claudia M. Buch & Katheryn N. Russ & Monika Schnitzer, 2018.
"Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross‐Country Evidence of Granularity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(8), pages 1785-1825, December.
- Bremus, Franziska & Buch, Claudia M. & Russ, Katheryn N. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2013. "Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80048, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Franziska Bremus & Claudia Buch & Katheryn Russ & Monika Schnitzer, 2013. "Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity," NBER Working Papers 19093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franziska Bremus & Claudia M. Buch & Katheryn N. Russ & Monika Schnitzer, 2013. "Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1348, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Eden, Maya & Stevanovic, Dalibor, 2019.
"Financial Sector Interconnectedness And Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 1074-1101, April.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Maya Eden & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2015. "Financial Sector Interconnectedness and Monetary Policy Transmission," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 436, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Meraj Allahrakha & Paul Glasserman & Peyton Young, 2015. "Systemic Importance Indicators for 33 U.S. Bank Holding Companies: An Overview of Recent Data," Briefs 15-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian, 2014. "Interbank network and bank bailouts: Insurance mechanism for non-insured creditors?," SAFE Working Paper Series 10, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Neuhann & Michael Sockin, 2019. "Risk-Sharing and Investment in Concentrated Markets," 2019 Meeting Papers 118, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsInterconnectivity; leverage; risk;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2016-09-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2016-09-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.