Financial Sector Interconnectedness and Monetary Policy Transmission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Eden, Maya & Stevanovic, Dalibor, 2019. "Financial Sector Interconnectedness And Monetary Policy Transmission," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 1074-1101, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Moretti, Laura & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2016.
"Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage,"
Research Technical Papers
07/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Vincenzo Quadrini & Laura Moretti & Alessandro Barattieri, 2017. "Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage," 2017 Meeting Papers 504, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Moretti, Laura & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2016. "Banks Interconnectivity and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector interconnectedness; monetary policy transmission mechanism;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-12-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-12-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-12-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.