北京师范大学国民核算研究院 (Institute of National Accounts, Beijing Normal University)http://stat.bnu.edu.cn
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Wan, Guanghua & Luo, Zhi & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Urbanizing with Equity Consideration," ADBI Working Papers 642, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Wan, Guanghua & Wang, Chen & Zhang, Xun, 2016. "Structural Change and Income Distribution: Accounting for Regional Inequality in the People’s Republic of China and Its Changes during 1952–2012," ADBI Working Papers 608, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Wan, Guanghua & Zhang, Xun, 2015. "Who Gains More from Which Infrastructure in Rural People’s Republic of China?," ADBI Working Papers 540, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tang, Ya & Xu, Jianguo & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "China's investment and rate of return on capital revisited," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 12-25.
- Rui Zhang & Xun Zhang, 2016. "Capital Structure Premium in Multinational SOEs: Evidence from China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 283-293, February.
- Conghui Hu & Xun Zhang & Qiuming Gao, 2015. "Synthetic CDO pricing: the perspective of risk integration," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(15), pages 1574-1587, March.
- Xu, Jianguo & Zhang, Xun, 2014. "China's sovereign debt: A balance-sheet perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-73.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Tang, Ya & Xu, Jianguo & Zhang, Xun, 2017.
"China's investment and rate of return on capital revisited,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 12-25.
- Wang, Feng & Liu, Xiying & Nguyen, Tue Anh, 2018. "Evaluating the economic impacts and feasibility of China's energy cap: Based on an Analytic General Equilibrium Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 114-126.
- Xu, Jianguo & Zhang, Xun, 2014.
"China's sovereign debt: A balance-sheet perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-73.
- Xiang Xu & Alice Siqi Han, 2018. "Will China Collapse: A Review, Assessment And Outlook," Economics Working Papers 18104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Yongding Yu & Ting Lu, 2016. "China's Nonfinancial Corporate Debt Dynamics," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(1), pages 1-17, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2015-10-17 2017-01-15 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2015-10-17 2017-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2017-01-15 2017-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2017-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2015-10-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xun Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.