Report NEP-CNA-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Do Siblings Take Your Food Away? Using China's One-Child Policy to Test for Child Quantity-Quality Trade-Offs," Working Papers in Economics 17/01, University of Waikato.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld & Yanqun Zhang, 2016. "Determining minimum wages in China: Do economic factors dominate?," ERSA conference papers ersa16p101, European Regional Science Association.
- Luo, Bei & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Activities and Institutional Environment in China," MPRA Paper 63395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Qing & Liu, Fangge & Qian, Zhongxin & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2016. "Housing Prices and Business Cycle in China: A DSGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 75921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yi & Matz, Julia Anna, 2017. "On the train to brain gain in rural China," Discussion Papers 252443, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Zhang, Li & Xu, Xianxiang, 2016. "Land Policy and Urbanization in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 614, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Qichun, Zhang & Shufang, Li, 2016. "Key Issues of Central and Local Government Finance in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 620, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Haiyan Ding & Hui He, 2016. "A Tale of Transition; An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in Urban China, 1986–2009," IMF Working Papers 16/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Wan, Guanghua & Wang, Chen & Zhang, Xun, 2016. "Structural Change and Income Distribution: Accounting for Regional Inequality in the People’s Republic of China and Its Changes during 1952–2012," ADBI Working Papers 608, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Daniele Moschella & Federico Tamagni & Xiaodan Yu, 2017. "Persistent high-growth firms in China's manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2017/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hui He & Nan Li & Jing Fang, 2016. "China’s Rising IQ (Innovation Quotient) and Growth; Firm-level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Harahap, Berry & Bary, Pakasa & Panjaitan, Linda & Satyanugroho, Redianto, 2016. "Spillovers of United States and People’s Republic of China Shocks on Small Open Economies: The Case of Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 616, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yongzheng Liu & James Alm, 2016. ""Province-Managing-County" Fiscal Reform, Land Expansion, and Urban Growth in China," Working Papers 1625, Tulane University, Department of Economics.