Report NEP-DGE-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hewei Shen, 2016. "Financial Crises and the Role of Debt Maturity for Emerging Economies," CAEPR Working Papers 2017-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Tom Krebs & Martin Scheffel, 2016. "Labor Market Institutions and the Cost of Recessions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6262, CESifo.
- Barrios, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017. "Leverage and Risk Weighted Capital Requirements," Working Papers REM 2017/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Philipp Renner & Karl Schmedders, 2017. "Dynamic Principalâ€“Agent Models," Working Papers 203620456, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Begenau, Juliane & Landvoigt, Tim, 2018. "Financial Regulation in a Quantitative Model of the Modern Banking System," Research Papers 3558, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- EO, Yunjong & LIE, Denny, 2017. "The Role of Inflation Target Adjustment in Stabilization Policy," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-58, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alice, Albonico & Roberta, Cardani & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2017. "Debunking the Myth of Southern Profligacy. A DSGE Analysis of Business Cycles in the EMU’s Big Four," Working Papers 373, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Peilin, Liu & Shen, Jia & Xun, Zhang, 2017. "Catch-up Cycle: A General Equilibrium Framework," ADBI Working Papers 660, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Luigi Bocola & Guido Lorenzoni, 2017. "Financial Crises and Lending of Last Resort in Open Economies," Staff Report 557, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Piero Gottardi & Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet, 2017. "A Theory of Repurchase Agreements, Collateral Re-use, and Repo Intermediation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6579, CESifo.
- Dominguez, Begona & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro, 2016. "The Effects of Secondary Markets for Government Bonds on Inflation Dynamics," MPRA Paper 82448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Reis, 2017. "Is Something Really Wrong with Macroeconomics?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6446, CESifo.