Dynamic Principalâ€“Agent Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1999. "The Theory of Moral Hazard and Unobservable Behaviour: Part I," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 3-21.
- Zhao, Rui R., 2007. "Dynamic risk-sharing with two-sided moral hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 601-640, September.
- Philipp Renner & Karl Schmedders, 2015.
"A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Principal–Agent Problems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 729-769, March.
- Philipp Renner & Karl Schmedders, 2012. "A Polynomial Optimization Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-35, Swiss Finance Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal unemployment tax; principal-agent model; repeated moral hazard;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2017-11-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2017-11-19 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2017-11-19 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2017-11-19 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:203620456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .