On the First-Order Approach in Principal-Agent Models with Hidden Borrowing and Lending
is monotone in output. We also investigate a few possibilities of relaxing these requirements.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, Franklin, 1985. "Repeated principal-agent relationships with lending and borrowing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 27-31.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, p. & Salanie, B., 1994.
"Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Acces to Credit Markets,"
06, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Macho, Ines & Rey, Patrick & Salanie, Bernard, 1994. "Repeated moral hazard: The role of memory, commitment, and the access to credit markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1527-1553, October.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, P. & Salanié, B., 1989. "Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Access to Credit Markets," DELTA Working Papers 89-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mitchell, Matthew & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2010.
"Unemployment Insurance with Hidden Savings,"
23214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Atkeson, 2010.
"International lending with moral hazard and risk of repudiation,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
200, David K. Levine.
- Atkeson, Andrew, 1991. "International Lending with Moral Hazard and Risk of Repudiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1069-89, July.
- Arpad Abraham & Nicola Pavoni, 2008.
"Code for "Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending: A Recursive Formulation","
06-26, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Nicola Pavoni, 2008. "Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending: A Recursive Formulation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 781-803, October.
- Abraham Arpad & Nicola Pavoni, 2004.
"Efficient Allocations, with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending,"
122247000000000138, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abraham, Arpad & Pavoni, Nicola, 2004. "Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending," Working Papers 04-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- In-Uck Park, 2004. "Moral Hazard Contracting and Private Credit Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 701-746, 05.
- John R. Conlon, 2009. "Two New Conditions Supporting the First-Order Approach to Multisignal Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 249-278, 01.
- University of Venice & Nicola Pavoni & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Ramsey Asset Taxation under Asymmetric Information," 2008 Meeting Papers 309, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.