Moral Hazard Contracting and Private Credit Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras, 2014. "Equilibrium in risk-sharing games," Papers 1412.4208, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Ábrahám, Árpád & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola, 2011.
"On the first-order approach in principal-agent models with hidden borrowing and lending,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1331-1361, July.
- Sebastian Koehne & Nicola Pavoni & Arpad Abraham, 2010. "On the First-Order Approach in Principal-Agent Models with Hidden Borrowing and Lending," 2010 Meeting Papers 947, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Song, Joon, 2008. "Perks: Contractual Arrangements to Restrain Moral Hazard," Economics Discussion Papers 8921, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Rui Zhao, 2001. "On Renegotiation-Proof Contracts in Repeated Agency," Discussion Papers 01-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Adriano A. Rampini, 2008.
"Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 158-209, March.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Adriano A. Rampini, 2004. "Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring," CESifo Working Paper Series 1322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piero Gottardi & Alberto Bisin & Adriano Rampini, 2007. "Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring," Working Papers 2007_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0323-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Rui R., 2006. "Renegotiation-proof contract in repeated agency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 263-281, November.
- Chade, Hector & Vera de Serio, Virginia N., 2014. "Wealth effects and agency costs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-11.
- Arpad Abraham & Nicola Pavoni, 2008.
"Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending: A Recursive Formulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 781-803, October.
- Arpad Abraham & Nicola Pavoni, 2008. "Code for "Efficient Allocations with Moral Hazard and Hidden Borrowing and Lending: A Recursive Formulation"," Computer Codes 06-26, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:72:y:2004:i:3:p:701-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.