Report NEP-TRA-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-593, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Anders Aslund, 2017. "Russia’s Crony Capitalism: Stagnant But Stable," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 147, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Anderson, Kym, 2017. "From Taxing to Subsidizing Farmers in China Post-1978," CEPR Discussion Papers 12438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xu, Jianwei, 2017. "Chinese Industrial Development and Policy Adjustment in Anaphase of Industrialization," World Economy Brief 17-24, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Anna Zudina, 2017. "What Makes Youth Become NEET? The Evidence from Russian LFS," HSE Working papers WP BRP 177/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Richard Grieveson & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Ric, 2017. "CESEE Back on Track to Convergence," wiiw Forecast Reports Autumn2017, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mariana Chioncel & Jana Zifciakova, 2017. "RIO Country Report 2016: Romania," JRC Working Papers JRC105891, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017. "Has the Development Gap between the Ethnic Minority and Majority Groups Narrowed in Viet Nam? Evidence from Household Surveys," ADBI Working Papers 661, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Maja Bukovšak & Gorana Lukinić Čardić & Nina Ranilović, 2017. "Structure of Capital Flows and Exchange Rate: The Case of Croatia," Working Papers 52, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Rory O’Farrell, 2017. "Raising living standards and supporting investment by boosting skills in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1432, OECD Publishing.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Cesar Cancho & Elena Bondarenko, 2017. "The Distributional Impact of Fiscal Policy in Georgia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 42, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig & Mikhail Matytsin & Daria Popova, 2017. "Who Benefits from Fiscal Redistribution in the Russian Federation?," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 39, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Guojun He, 2017. "Expressways in China: Impacts on Growth and the Environment," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2017-18, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Peilin, Liu & Shen, Jia & Xun, Zhang, 2017. "Catch-up Cycle: A General Equilibrium Framework," ADBI Working Papers 660, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhang Jingchao & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Social value orientation and topography in urbanization: A case of Beijing, China," Working Papers SDES-2017-21, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2017.
- Kämpfe, Martina & Knedlik, Tobias, 2017. "The appropriateness of the macroeconomic imbalance procedure for Central and Eastern European countries," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).