Report NEP-CNA-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McGarry, Kathleen & Sun, Xiaoting, 2018. "Three Generations of Changing Gender Patterns of Schooling in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 834, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tobin, Damian & Volz, Ulrich, 2018. "The Development and Transformation of the People’s Republic of China’s Financial System," ADBI Working Papers 825, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stephen Broadberry & Hanhui Guan & David Daokui Li, 2017. "China, Europe and the Great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _155, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Bihong & Shaban, Mohamed & Song, Quanyun & Wu, Yu, 2018. "E-commerce Development and Entrepreneurship in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 827, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cao, Xiaping & Huang, Bihong & Lai, Rose Neng, 2018. "The Impact of Exogenous Demand Shock on the Housing Market: Evidence from the Home Purchase Restriction Policy in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 824, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pham, Tuan & Tran, Thi Ha, 2018. "Impact of Exchange Rate on Vietnam-China Bilateral Trade: Findings from ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 87457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Xun, 2018. "Structural Change with Public Educational Expenditure: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 831, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yuan, Weipeng & Macve, Richard & Ma, Debin, 2017. "The development of Chinese accountingand bookkeeping before 1850:insights from the Tŏng Tài Shēngbusiness account books (1798-1850)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kun Jiang & Wolfgang Keller & Larry D. Qiu & William Ridley, 2018. "International Joint Ventures and Internal vs. External Technology Transfer: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yingli Wang & Xiaoguang Yang, 2018. "Asymmetric response to PMI announcements in China's stock returns," Papers 1806.04347, arXiv.org.
- Kunze, Frederik & Basse, Tobias & Wegener, Christoph & Spiwoks, Markus, 2018. "The emergence of the RMB: A "New Normal" for China's exchange rate system?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 348, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bruni, Michele, 2018. "Ageing, the socioeconomic burden, labour market and migration. The Chinese case in an international perspective," GLO Discussion Paper Series 222, Global Labor Organization (GLO).