Ageing, the socioeconomic burden, labour market and migration. The Chinese case in an international perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAgeing; China; EU; dependency indicators; technological change; migrations;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-07-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2018-07-09 (China)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2018-07-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2018-07-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2018-07-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .