Report NEP-MIG-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goldschmidt, Tina & Rydgren, Jens, 2018. "Social distance, immigrant integration, and welfare chauvinism in Sweden," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2018-102, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018. "Has Eastern European Migration Impacted UK-born Workers?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1165, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Grosfeld, Irena & Grosjean, Pauline & Voigtländer, Nico & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2018. "Forced Migration and Human Capital: Evidence from Post-WWII Population Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2018. "Immigration and the Reallocation of Work Health Risks," GLO Discussion Paper Series 215, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alexander A. J. Wulfers, 2018. "Skill Selection and American Immigration Policy in the Interwar Period," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _161, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michal Burzynski & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Immigration to the OECD: What Welfare Effects on Member Countries?," Working Papers 2018-09, CEPII research center.
- Monras, Joan, 2018. "Economic Shocks and Internal Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 12977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Md Mostafizur Rahman & Mahmud Uz Zaman & Ali Haider, 2018. "Opportunistic Migration: A Collateral Promise for Development in Seasonal Migration of Southwest Coastal Bangladesh," Proceedings of the 9th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities, April 4-5, 2018 019, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Ibrahim Bousmah & Gilles Grenier & David Gray, 2018. "Linguistic Distance, Languages of Work and Wages of Immigrants in Montreal," Working Papers 1805E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Aubrey D. Tabuga, 2018. "Analyzing Decisiveness of Migration Intentions: Social Kinship that Matters," Discussion Papers DP 2018-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Trinh, Long Q., 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Migration on Child Welfare: Empirical Evidence from Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 835, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Paul, Saumik, 2018. "The Effect of Skilled Emigration on Real Exchange Rates through the Wage Channel," ADBI Working Papers 823, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paul, Saumik, 2018. "The Effect of Emigration on Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Central Asia and South Caucasus," ADBI Working Papers 822, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Malhotra, Neil & Newman, Benjamin, 2017. "Economic Reasoning with a Racial Hue: Is the Immigration Consensus Purely Race Neutral?," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3590, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Rosario Crinò & Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo, 2018. "Fighting Mobile Crime," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def071, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hinz, Julian & Yildirim, Muhammed A., 2018. "Measuring Venezuelan emigration with Twitter," Kiel Working Papers 2106, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Bruni, Michele, 2018. "Ageing, the socioeconomic burden, labour market and migration. The Chinese case in an international perspective," GLO Discussion Paper Series 222, Global Labor Organization (GLO).