Report NEP-TRE-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vierth , Inge & Schleussner , Heike & Mandell , Svante, 2015. "Road freight transport policies and their impact: a comparative study of Germany and Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:16, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Eren Inci & Jos N. van Ommeren & Martijn Kobus, 2015. "The External Cruising Costs of Parking," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-117/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mario Holzner & Robert Stehrer & Hermine Vidovic, 2015. "Infrastructure Investment in the Western Balkans," wiiw Research Reports 407, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Robert Stehrer & Hermine Vidovic, 2015. "Infrastrukturinvestitionen am Westbalkan," wiiw Research Reports in German language 2, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Veelenturf, L.P. & Wagenaar, J.C., 2015. "An Iterative Framework for Real-time Railway Rescheduling," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-28, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Shanjun Li & Yiyi Zhou, 2015. "Dynamics of Technology Adoption and Critical Mass: The Case of U.S. Electric Vehicle Market," Working Papers 15-10, NET Institute.
- Kaori Miyamoto & Emilio Chiofalo, 2015. "Official Development Finance for Infrastructure: Support by Multilateral and Bilateral Development Partners," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Pérez-Cervantes Fernando & Sandoval Hernández Aldo, 2015. "Estimating the Short-Run Effect on Market-Access of the Construction of Better," Working Papers 2015-15, Banco de México.
- Andrew Kerr, 2015. "Tax(i)ing the poor? Commuting costs in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 156, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Andres,Luis Alberto & Biller,Dan & Herrera Dappe,Matias, 2015. "A methodological framework for prioritizing infrastructure investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7433, The World Bank.
- Wan, Guanghua & Zhang, Xun, 2015. "Who Gains More from Which Infrastructure in Rural People’s Republic of China?," ADBI Working Papers 540, Asian Development Bank Institute.