International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Software
- Plamen K Iossifov & Jiri Podpiera, 2014. "Are Non-Euro Area EU Countries Importing Low Inflation from the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 14/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Iossifov, Plamen, 2014. "Cross-border production chains and business cycle co-movement between Central and Eastern European countries and euro area member states," Working Paper Series 1628, European Central Bank.
- Dimitre Milkov & Rafael A Portillo & Plamen K Iossifov & John Wakeman-Linn, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis and Global Recession; Impact on the CEMAC Region and Policy Considerations," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/20, International Monetary Fund.
- May Y Khamis & Plamen K Iossifov, 2009. "Credit Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa—Sources, Risks, and Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 09/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Plamen K Iossifov & Misa Takebe & Zaijin Zhan & Noriaki Kinoshita & Robert C York, 2009. "Improving Surveillance Across the CEMAC Region," IMF Working Papers 09/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Plamen K Iossifov & Martin Cihak & Amar Shanghavi, 2008. "Interest Rate Elasticity of Residential Housing Prices," IMF Working Papers 08/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Loukoianova & Plamen K Iossifov, 2007. "Estimation of a Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model for Ghana," IMF Working Papers 07/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Udaibir S Das & Plamen Yossifov & Richard Podpiera & Dmitriy L Rozhkov, 2005. "Quality of Financial Policies and Financial System Stress," IMF Working Papers 05/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "MyQuestLight User’s Guide," Econometrics 0310001, EconWPA, revised 26 Oct 2004.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Importance Of Property Rights For Economic Outcomes: Lessons From The Transfer Of Productive Assets From Collective To Private Ownership In Bulgarian Agriculture," Microeconomics 0302006, EconWPA.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Selective Credit Controls And The Money Supply Process In Transitional Economies: The Case Of Bulgaria," Macroeconomics 0302006, EconWPA.
- Martha de Melo & Gur Ofer & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga," Public Economics 0302010, EconWPA.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Estimation of a Money Demand Function for M2 in the U.S.A. in a Vector Error Correction Model," Macroeconomics 0302007, EconWPA.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Cross-Country and Cross-Sector Analysis of Transparency of Monetary and Financial Policies," IMF Working Papers 03/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Use of Credit Ceilings in the Presence of Indirect Monetary," Macroeconomics 0302008, EconWPA.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2002. "The Use of Credit Ceilings in the Presence of Indirect Monetary Instruments; An Analytical Framework," IMF Working Papers 02/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Freinkman, Lev & Yossifov, Plamen, 1999. "Decentralization in regional fiscal systems in Russia - trends and links to economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2100, The World Bank.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Iossifov, 2006. "Does the Fed Contribute to a Political Business Cycle?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 249-262, December.
- Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "MyQuestLight - Excel add-in for processing questionnaire responses," Computer Programs 0302001, EconWPA, revised 26 Oct 2004.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 14 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (9) 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2007-10-13 2008-12-01 2010-01-16 2014-04-05 2014-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (5) 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2008-12-01 2014-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (3) 2007-10-13 2009-10-10 2010-01-16
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2008-12-01 2010-01-16 2014-12-03
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2003-03-03 2003-03-03 2014-04-05
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2014-04-05 2014-12-03
- NEP-FIN: Finance (2) 2003-03-03 2005-10-22
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2003-03-25
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2009-10-10
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-04-05
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2009-10-10
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-04-05
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2014-12-03
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 1999-06-08
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2008-12-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Plamen Iossifov
(Пламен Йосифов) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.