Report NEP-BEC-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Ryan Decker & Herman J. Moscoso Boedo, 2014. "Market exposure and endogenous firm volatility over the business cycle," Working Papers 14-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 24 Mar 2014.
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & Zurlo, Davide & Sandoz-Dit-Bragard, Charlotte & Chiriacescu, Bogdan & Cazacu, Ana-Maria & Lalinsky, Tibor & Biewen, Elena & Blank, Sven & Meinen, Philipp & Hagemejer, Jan & Tello, Pa, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: the CompNet database," Working Paper Series 1634, European Central Bank.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00962391, HAL.
- Frolov, Daniil & Shulimova, Anna, 2014. "The Institutionalization of Socio-Responsible Business: Global Trends and Regional Features," MPRA Paper 54963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigrants and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2014-09, CEPII research center.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Herman J. Moscoso Boedo & Asli Senkal, 2014. "Misallocation, informality, and human capital: understanding the role of institutions," Working Papers 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 24 Mar 2014.
- ISHIWATA Ayako & Petr MATOUS & TODO Yasuyuki, 2014. "Effects of Business Networks on Firm Growth in a Cluster of Microenterprises: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Discussion papers 14014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ivan Faiella & Alessandro Mistretta, 2014. "Firms' energy costs and competitiveness in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 214, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Iwata, Hiroki, 2014. "Disclosure of environmental information and investments of firms," MPRA Paper 54784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Working Papers 173, Bank of Greece.
- Ermanno Tortia & Martha Knox Haly & Anthony Jensen, 2014. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp52, Econometica.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2014. "Exploring the optimality of cyclical emission rates," MPRA Paper 54915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iossifov, Plamen, 2014. "Cross-border production chains and business cycle co-movement between Central and Eastern European countries and euro area member states," Working Paper Series 1628, European Central Bank.