Report NEP-GEO-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 2003. "Knife Edge of Plateau: When Do Market Models Tip?," NBER Working Papers 9528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Martha de Melo & Gur Ofer & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga," Public Economics 0302010, EconWPA.
- P M Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2002. "On the Agricultural Part of the Core-Periphery Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0220, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michael PEDERSEN, 2002. "Does the Purchasing Power Parity Hold Within the US?," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/18, European University Institute.
- EP Commendatore & M Currie, 2002. "A Dynamical Analysis of Alternative Forms of Agricultural Land Tenure," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0201, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rui Nuno Baleiras & José da Silva Costa, 2003. "To Be or Not To Be in Office Again: Political Business Cycles with Local Governments," Public Economics 0302009, EconWPA.
- Valpy FitzGerald, "undated". "International Tax Cooperation and Capital Mobility," QEH Working Papers qehwps79, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- M Currie & I Kubin, 2003. "Chaos in the Core-Periphery Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0314, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mark Wooden & Bruce Headey, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth and Income on Subjective Well-Being and Ill-Being," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Chihiro Shimizu, 2003. "Distortion in Land Price Information---Mechanism in Sales Comparables and Appraisal Value Relation---," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-195, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Skonhoft & Jan Tore Solstad, "undated". "Growth, Development and Land-Use in a Simple Agrarian Economy with Endogeneous Population," Working Paper Series 3003, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Bert Willems, 2003. "Should an incumbent generator be allowed to buy import transmission capacity?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0304, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.