Report NEP-GEO-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 2003. "Knife Edge of Plateau: When Do Market Models Tip?," NBER Working Papers 9528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, . "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Martha de Melo & Gur Ofer & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga," Public Economics 0302010, EconWPA.
- P M Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2002. "On the Agricultural Part of the Core-Periphery Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0220, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michael PEDERSEN, 2002. "Does the Purchasing Power Parity Hold Within the US?," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/18, European University Institute.
- EP Commendatore & M Currie, 2002. "A Dynamical Analysis of Alternative Forms of Agricultural Land Tenure," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0201, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rui Nuno Baleiras & José da Silva Costa, 2003. "To Be or Not To Be in Office Again: Political Business Cycles with Local Governments," Public Economics 0302009, EconWPA.
- Valpy FitzGerald, . "International Tax Cooperation and Capital Mobility," QEH Working Papers qehwps79, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- M Currie & I Kubin, 2003. "Chaos in the Core-Periphery Model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0314, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mark Wooden & Bruce Headey, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth and Income on Subjective Well-Being and Ill-Being," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Chihiro Shimizu, 2003. "Distortion in Land Price Information---Mechanism in Sales Comparables and Appraisal Value Relation---," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-195, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Skonhoft & Jan Tore Solstad, . "Growth, Development and Land-Use in a Simple Agrarian Economy with Endogeneous Population," Working Paper Series 3003, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Bert Willems, 2003. "Should an incumbent generator be allowed to buy import transmission capacity?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0304, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.