Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 1999. "Russia's internal border," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 633-649, September.
- Freinkman, Lev M. & Starodubrovskaya, Irina, 1996.
"Restructuring of enterprise social assets in Russia : trends, problems, possible solutions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1635, The World Bank.
- L.M. Freinkman & I. Starodubrovskaya, 1996. "Restructuring of Enterprise Social Assets in Russia: Trends, Problems, Possible Solutions," Working Papers wp96052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Michael Bradshaw & Philip Hanson, 1998. "Understanding regional patterns of economic change in Russia: An introduction," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-304.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell & Randi Ryterman, 2000.
"Law, Relationships and Private Enforcement: Transactional Strategies of Russian Enterprises,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 627-656.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell & Randi Ryterman, 1998. "Law, Relationship, and Private Enforcement: Transactional Strategies of Russian Enterprise," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 72, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell & Randi Ryterman, 1998. "Law, Relationships, and Private Enforcement: Transactional Strategies of Russian Enterprises," Electronic Working Papers 98-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Глущенко К.П., 2001. "Пространственное Поведение Уровней Цен," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 37(3), июль.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:407-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William*de Melo, Martha*Ofer, Gur*DEC, 1994. "Service as a major source of growth in Russia and other former Soviet states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1292, The World Bank.
- repec:umd:umdeco:murrelllaw is not listed on IDEAS
- Frye, Timothy & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997. "The Invisible Hand and the Grabbing Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 354-358, May.
- Freinkman, Lev & Yossifov, Plamen, 1999. "Decentralization in regional fiscal systems in Russia - trends and links to economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2100, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Evelyne Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2006.
"Do institutions matter for technological change in transition economies? The case of the Russia's 89 regions and republics,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
70, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "Do Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Transition Economies? The Case of the Russia’s 89 regions and republics," Working Papers 4, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol S., 2010. "Do Informal Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Russia? The Impact of Communist Norms and Conventions, 1998-2004," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 155-169, February.
More about this item
Keywordstransition russia local government fiscal decentralization;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-03-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0302010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .