Service as a major source of growth in Russia and other former Soviet states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William*King, Robert*Levine, Ross*Rebe, 1991.
"How do national policies affect long-run growth? : a research agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
794, The World Bank.
- Easterly, W. & King, R. & Levine, R. & Rebelo, S., 1992. "How Do National Policies Affect Long-Run Growth? A Research Agenda," World Bank - Discussion Papers 164, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Diao, Xinshen & Fekadu, Belay & Haggblade, Steven & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu & Wamisho, Kassu & Yu, Bingxin, 2007. "Agricultural growth linkages in Ethiopia: Estimates using fixed and flexible price models," IFPRI discussion papers 695, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ali AbdelGadir Ali, "undated". "Internal Substainability and Economic Growth in The Arab States," API-Working Paper Series 0102, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Ickes, Barry W. & Ofer, Gur, 2006. "The political economy of structural change in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 409-434, June.
- Martha de Melo & Gur Ofer & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga," Public Economics 0302010, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Indicators; ICT Policy and Strategies; Municipal Financial Management; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.