Service as a major source of growth in Russia and other former Soviet states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William*King, Robert*Levine, Ross*Rebe, 1991.
"How do national policies affect long-run growth? : a research agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
794, The World Bank.
- Easterly, W. & King, R. & Levine, R. & Rebelo, S., 1992. "How Do National Policies Affect Long-Run Growth? A Research Agenda," World Bank - Discussion Papers 164, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Ickes, Barry W. & Ofer, Gur, 2006. "The political economy of structural change in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 409-434, June.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Diao, Xinshen & Fekadu, Belay & Haggblade, Steven & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu & Wamisho, Kassu & Yu, Bingxin, 2007. "Agricultural growth linkages in Ethiopia: Estimates using fixed and flexible price models," IFPRI discussion papers 695, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ali AbdelGadir Ali, "undated". "Internal Substainability and Economic Growth in The Arab States," API-Working Paper Series 0102, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Martha de Melo & Gur Ofer & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga," Public Economics 0302010, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Indicators; ICT Policy and Strategies; Municipal Financial Management; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .