Transition to Postindustrial Society? A Study of the Service Sector Employment in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "Some Implications of the Growth of a Service Economy," NBER Chapters,in: The Service Economy, pages 183-199 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Grogan, 2000. "Worker Flows in Russia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kravis, Irving B, 1984. "Comparative Studies of National Incomes and Prices," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1994.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 283-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Working papers 93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Aghion, Philippe, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Scholarly Articles 4481322, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1980. "Economic Growth and the Rise of Service Employment," NBER Working Papers 0486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1, January.
- Sabirianova, Klara Z., 2002.
"The Great Human Capital Reallocation: A Study of Occupational Mobility in Transitional Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 191-217, March.
- Sabirianova Klara, 2001. "The Great Human Capital Reallocation: A Study of Occupational Mobility in Transitional Russiah," EERC Working Paper Series 2k/11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mal'tseva Inna, 2005. "Gender differences in occupational mobility and segregation at the labor market: The case of Russian economy," EERC Working Paper Series 05-11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Tatyana Teplova, 2005. "Balancing Work and Care in the Post-Soviet Russian Labour Market," Carleton Economic Papers 05-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Anna LUKIYANOVA, 2008. "Structure and Distribution of Earnings in Russia, 1994â€“2003," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 4, pages 9-40, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; transition; labor mobility; sectoral restructuring; services;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-03-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2004-03-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:03-09e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .