Chaos in the Core-Periphery Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puga, Diego, 1999.
"The rise and fall of regional inequalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 303-334, February.
- Puga, Diego, 1996. "The rise and fall of regional inequalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Puga, Diego, 1997. "The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0314, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of hype and hyperbolas : introducing the new economic geography," Working Papers 200019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-667.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 2001. "Core-periphery model with forward-looking expectations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 21-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianjun Lu & Shozo Tokinaga, 2016. "Cluster fluctuation in two-dimensional lattices with local interactions," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 237-259, June.
- Anna Agliari & Pasquale Commendatore & Ilaria Foroni & Ingrid Kubin, 2014. "Expectations and industry location: a discrete time dynamical analysis," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(1), pages 3-26, April.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Martin Currie & Ingrid Kubin, 2008. "Footloose Entrepreneurs, Taxes and Subsidies," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 115-141.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Sushko, Iryna, 2015. "Typical bifurcation scenario in a three region identical New Economic Geography model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 63-80.
- Kuechle, Graciela, 2014. "Regional concentration of entrepreneurial activities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 59-73.
- P Commendatore & M Currie & I Kubin, 2005. "Chaotic Footloose Capital," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Agliari, Anna & Commendatore, Pasquale & Foroni, Ilaria & Kubin, Ingrid, 2015. "Agglomeration dynamics and first nature asymmetries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 81-98.
- L. Garrido-da-Silva & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2014. "Discrete dynamics for the core-periphery model," FEP Working Papers 528, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Correani, Luca & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Chaos in the tourism industry," MPRA Paper 9677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commendatore, P. & Kubin, I., 2006. "Taxation on Agglomeration," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .