Taxation on Agglomeration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borck, Rainald & Pfluger, Michael, 2006.
"Agglomeration and tax competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 647-668, April.
- Rainald Borck & Michael Pflüger, 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 408, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 1033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Jorgen W. Weibull, 1997. "Evolutionary Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262731215, January.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"Agglomeration, integration and tax harmonisation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 2000. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 2002. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 9290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin; Paul Krugman, 2001. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," IHEID Working Papers 01-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid, 2006. "Chaos in the core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 252-275, June.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Brulhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2004. "Public expenditure, international specialisation and agglomeration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 851-881, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008.
"Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model,"
CEPII research center, issue 114, pages 133-160.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model," MPRA Paper 5824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:06-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.