Footloose Entrepreneurs, Taxes and Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rikard Forslid & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "An analytically solvable core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 229-240, July.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2001.
"Monopolistic competition, trade, and endogenous spatial fluctuations,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-77, February.
- G. Ottaviano, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Trade and Endogenous Spatial Fluctuations," Working Papers 240, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Trade, and Endogenous Spatial Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"Agglomeration, integration and tax harmonisation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 2000. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 2002. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 9290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin; Paul Krugman, 2001. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," IHEID Working Papers 01-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid, 2006. "Chaos in the core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 252-275, June.
- Forslid, Rikard, 1999. "Agglomeration with Human and Physical Capital: an Analytically Solvable Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 2102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Tuinstra, Jan & Westerhoff, Frank, 2017. "Stability and welfare effects of profit taxes within an evolutionary market interaction model," BERG Working Paper Series 122, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Anna Agliari & Pasquale Commendatore & Ilaria Foroni & Ingrid Kubin, 2014. "Expectations and industry location: a discrete time dynamical analysis," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, pages 3-26.
- Tuinstra, Jan & Wegener, Michael & Westerhoff, Frank, 2014. "Positive welfare effects of trade barriers in a dynamic partial equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 246-264.
- Kuechle, Graciela, 2014. "Regional concentration of entrepreneurial activities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 59-73.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008.
"Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model,"
CEPII research center, issue 114, pages 133-160.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model," MPRA Paper 5824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agliari, Anna & Commendatore, Pasquale & Foroni, Ilaria & Kubin, Ingrid, 2015. "Agglomeration dynamics and first nature asymmetries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 81-98.
- L. Garrido-da-Silva & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2014. "Discrete dynamics for the core-periphery model," FEP Working Papers 528, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Michetti, Elisabetta & Purificato, Francesco, 2013. "Financial Development and Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 48425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Sushko, Iryna, 2015. "Typical bifurcation scenario in a three region identical New Economic Geography model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 63-80.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Economic Geography; Footloose Entrepreneurs; taxation; chaotic dynamics; F20; R1; R12;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:115-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .