Selective Credit Controls And The Money Supply Process In Transitional Economies: The Case Of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeta Menkulasi & Lodewyk Erasmus & Jules Leichter, 2009. "Dedollarization in Liberia-Lessons From Cross-Country Experience," IMF Working Papers 09/37, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsselective credit controls credit ceilings money multiplier;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-03-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FIN-2003-03-03 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-03-03 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0302006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .