Report NEP-TRA-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Thomas Hertel & Terrie Walmsley, 2014. "Understanding the Slowdown in Foreign Investment in China," GTAP Research Memoranda 4329, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Yang, Yuan & Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can, 2014. "Is China on Track to Comply with Its 2020 Copenhagen Carbon Intensity Commitment?," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1r5251g8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Xiong Xiong & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2014. "An agent-based computational model for China's stock market and stock index futures market," Papers 1404.1052, arXiv.org.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2014. "Institutional Reform Design: А New Chapter of Economics," MPRA Paper 54811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yousafzai, Arshad Hayat, 2014. "Exploring the Causality and Co-integration Relationship between FDI, GDP and Employment: A Case of Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 54827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2014. "Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: evidence from south-eastern European countries," Working Papers 172, Bank of Greece.
- Tomas Konecny & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova, 2013. "Evaluating the Links Between the Financial and Real Sectors in a Small Open Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2013/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Iossifov, Plamen, 2014. "Cross-border production chains and business cycle co-movement between Central and Eastern European countries and euro area member states," Working Paper Series 1628, European Central Bank.
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Forte Deltell Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2014. "Does Social Capital Matter for European Regional Growth," Working Papers 2014130, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Cretu, Daniela & Iova, Radu Andrei & Lascar, Elena, 2013. "Analysis of nominal income evolution in the rural area, on types of households. Case study, South Muntenia region," MPRA Paper 54999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arratibel, Olga & Michaelis, Henrike, 2014. "The impact of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks in Poland: evidence from a time-varying VAR," Working Paper Series 1636, European Central Bank.