Institutional Reform Design: А New Chapter of Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 2000. "Political culture and economic decline," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-213, June.
- Berglof Erik & Roland Gerard, 1995.
"Bank Restructuring and Soft Budget Constraints in Financial Transition,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 354-375, December.
- Berglöf, Erik & Roland, Gérard, 1995. "Bank Restructuring and Soft Budget Constraints in Financial Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gerard, 2000.
"The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 219-239, February.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gérard, 1996. "The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Gérard Roland, 2000. "The optimal speed of transition: a general equilibrium analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsshock therapy and gradualism; institutional trajectories; interim institutions; dysfunctions; institutional trap; transaction and transformation costs; norm fixing mechanisms; promising trajectories; manual for reformers;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.