Report NEP-INT-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014. "Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stracca, Livio, 2013. "The rise of China and India: blessing or curse for the advanced countries?," Working Paper Series 1620, European Central Bank.
- Békès, G. & Fontagné, L. & Murakozy, B. & Vicard, V., 2014. "Shipment frequency of exporters and demand uncertainty," Working papers 479, Banque de France.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2013. "Growth, real exchange rates and trade protectionism since the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1618, European Central Bank.
- Montinari, Letizia, 2013. "Trade, productivity improvements and welfare: an endogenous market structure framework," Working Paper Series 1624, European Central Bank.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigrants and Firms' Productivity: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2014-09, CEPII research center.
- Brian Varian, 2014. "American tariff policy and the British alkali industry, 1880-1905," Economic History Working Papers 56334, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Japanese Outward FDI in the Manufacturing Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Yousafzai, Arshad Hayat, 2014. "Exploring the Causality and Co-integration Relationship between FDI, GDP and Employment: A Case of Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 54827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Tehseen & Malik, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Pakistan," MPRA Paper 54737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Fukunari Kimura & Nozomu Teshima, 2014. "Asian Fragmentation in the Global Financial Crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2014-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dhyne, Emmanuel & di Mauro, Filippo & Berthou, Antoine & Galuščák, Kamil & Altomonte, Carlo & Opromolla, Luca David & Amador, João & Soares, Ana Cristina & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Benatti, Nicola & Ang, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: the CompNet database," Working Paper Series 1634, European Central Bank.
- Iossifov, Plamen, 2014. "Cross-border production chains and business cycle co-movement between Central and Eastern European countries and euro area member states," Working Paper Series 1628, European Central Bank.