Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and growth: new evidence from Latin America," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 529-545, September.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Villanger, Espen, 2008.
"Determinants of foreign direct investment in services,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 518-533, June.
- Ivar Kolstad & Espen Villanger, 2004. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in services," CMI Working Papers WP 2004: 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Adam, Anokye M. & Tweneboah, George, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Stock market Development: Ghana’s Evidence," MPRA Paper 11985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir & Arshad Hassan, 2011. "Economic Freedom, Exchange Rates Stability and FDI in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 423-433.
- Iqbal, Javed, 2008. "Stock Market in Pakistan: An Overview," MPRA Paper 11868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow; Exchange Rate; Violence; Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE);
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.