Economic Freedom, Exchange Rates Stability and FDI in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alam, Arif & Malik, Ihtisham Abdul & Abdullah, Alias Bin & Hassan, Asmadi & Faridullah, & Awan, Usama & Ali, Ghulam & Zaman, Khalid & Naseem, Imran, 2015. "Does financial development contribute to SAARC׳S energy demand? From energy crisis to energy reforms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 818-829.
- repec:ijb:journl:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:31-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Tehseen & Malik, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Pakistan," MPRA Paper 54737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oktay KIZILKAYA & Ahmet AY & Gökhan AKAR, 2016. "Dynamic relationship among foreign direct investments, human capital, economic freedom and economic growth: Evidence from panel cointegration and panel causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(608), A), pages 127-140, Autumn.
- repec:pje:journl:article27winv is not listed on IDEAS
- Magdalena RADULESCU & Logica BANICA & Tatiana ZAMFIROIU (PAUN), 2016. "Foreign Direct Investments And Their Non-Traditional Quality Factors. A Var Analysis In Romania And Bulgaria," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 10, pages 123-133, April.
- Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Khan, Muhammad Zahir & Zaman, Khalid & Irfan, Danish & Khatab, Humera, 2014. "Questing the three key growth determinants: Energy consumption, foreign direct investment and financial development in South Asia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 203-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:50:y:2011:i:4:p:423-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.