Foreign Direct Investment and Stock market Development: Ghana’s Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Komla Adjasi & Charles Amo Yartey, 2007. "Stock Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa; Critical Issues and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Charles Amo Yartey, 2008. "The Determinants of Stock Market Development in Emerging Economies; Is South Africa Different?," IMF Working Papers 08/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 1976. "Large versus Small Price Changes and the Demand for Imports (Demande d'importation et modification forte ou faible des prix) (Grandes y pequeÃ±as variaciones de precios y la demanda de importaciÃ³n)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 200-225, March.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Valeriano F. García & Lin Liu, 1999. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 29-59, May.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob Kolster, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Does foreign direct investment improve welfare in North African countries?," Working Paper Series 2162, African Development Bank.
- Faisal Faisal & Peshraw Majid Muhamad & Turgut Tursoy, 2016. "Impact of Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Financial Development on Stock Prices in China: Empirical Evidence from Time Series Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1998-2006.
- Syed Ali Raza & Syed Tehseen Jawaid & Sahar Afshan & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2015.
"Is stock market sensitive to foreign capital inflows and economic growth?: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 142-164, October.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Afshan, Sahar, 2013. "Is Stock Market Sensitive to Foreign Capital Inflows and Economic Growth? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafique, Shoaib & Hussain, Zahid, 2015. "The impact of foreign direct investment (FDI) on economic growth," MPRA Paper 66337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Sabir, Muhammad Sarwar & Mehboob, Farhan, 2011. "Capital inflows and economic growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdulazeez Y. H. Saif-Alyousf & Asish Saha & Rohani Md-Rus, 2017. "Shareholders’ Value of Saudi Commercial Banks: A Comparative Evaluation between Islamic and Conventional Banks using CAMEL Parameters," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 97-105.
- Md. Al-Mamun, 2013. "The Effect of Macroeconomic & Market Specific Dynamics on Stock Market Development in Global Growth Generator Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(9), pages 1152-1169, September.
- Agbloyor, Elikplimi Komla & Abor, Joshua & Adjasi, Charles Komla Delali & Yawson, Alfred, 2013. "Exploring the causality links between financial markets and foreign direct investment in Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 118-134.
- Issouf Soumaré & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2015.
"Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(suppl_1), pages 205-216.
- Soumaré, Issouf & TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2011. "Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 31328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Tehseen & Malik, Saif Ullah, 2012. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Pakistan," MPRA Paper 54737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Drivers of Stock Market Development: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 23438, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Gohou, Gaston & Soumaré, Issouf, 2012. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Reduce Poverty in Africa and are There Regional Differences?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 75-95.
- Gudaro, Amna Muhammad & Chhapra, Imran Umer & Sheikh, Salman Ahmed, 2012. "Impact of foreign direct investment on economic growth: A case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 51069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Premepeh, kwadwo Boateng & Odartei-Mills, Eugene, 2015. "Corporate governance structure and shareholder wealth maximisation," MPRA Paper 68087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Anita Radman Peša & Mejra Festić, 2012. "Testing the “EU Announcement Effect” on Stock Market Indices and Macroeconomic Variables in Croatia Between 2000 and 2010," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 450-469.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0134-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment and Stock market Development: Ghana’s Evidence;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .