American tariff policy and the British alkali industry, 1880-1905
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrams,Kenneth & Coupain,Nicolas & Homburg,Ernst, 2013. "Solvay," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107024809, September.
More about this item
Keywordsalkali; chemicals; tariffs; trade; Britain; United States; nineteenth century;
- N61 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N71 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N81 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - U.S.; Canada: Pre-1913
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2014-04-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:56334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.